IT Service Infrastructure Management and Automation Consulting
Clareo is an IT consulting services company helping organisations like yours realise the unlocked potential in people and technology investments. Whether you want to understand how you can drive your existing technology harder, quantify the benefit for new technology investment, or free up time for your people to leverage their skills with creative answers to your business challenges, we can help.
We have successfully provided advice and guidance on the strategy, design and operation of large scale IT Service Infrastructure Management and Automation Solutions. We have well defined, easy to engage, services covering all your needs from “Where do I start?” assessment activities through to IT Service Infrastructure Management and Automation solution design, transition, operation and training.
Speciallising on IT Enterprise Management, Automation and Integration Solutions aligned with the ITIL v3 service management framework we are able to offer impartial, independant advice founded on years of experience.
Drive down operational cost
- Automate Standard Operating Procedures and manually intensive daily / weekly checks
- Reduce transcoding data from one system to another, integrate and automate the hand-offs between resolver teams
- Capture the operational knowledge in a re-usable way, build a library of known error diagnostic and remediation workflows, then look to trigger them through automated monitoring of Event and Incident Management applications.
- Don’t expose yourself to the threat of increased service penalties, health check your Infrastructure management applications to ensure that you are on a proactive not reactive footing.
- Assess your operation to identify tactical opportunities using existing investments for cost reduction while also understanding the potential benefits for more strategic investments using the latest advances in Service Management technology.
Increase service quality
- Adopt a Service Management methodology and work it into your own best practice (ITIL, ISO20k, Microsoft Operations Framework, COBIT)
- Work your existing Service Infrastructure Management investments harder, employ tighter integration and automation between your Service Infrastructure Management applications.
- Lighten the load on your operations teams, automate standard operating procedures andemploy in-house social media solutions and expert systems for end user self-help.
- Leverage maximum service management application uptime without the operational overhead, migrate to Cloud based SaaS or appliance based solutions.
- Take a fresh independent look at your IT operation across management domains in the context of what’s available today from the leading management software vendors.